Monday, January 23, 2017

Chapter 14 - Kate's Sexy Rainbow

Warning - partial nudity. 

Day 14 - Someone has to get pregnant - I can do teen or adult. Since my teen is a boy, I decided to go for it with my adult. Sorry - spoiler.

There was definite chill in the air and Twinbrook had already seen a light dusting of snow now and again indicating winter was fast approaching. Another positive for living across the street from Leroy’s bar. Kaitlin was ever thankful for Leroy. He gave - well rented - the duplex to her, hired her as a bartender which helped pay the rent and become a great friend.


Despite it being cold outside, it was nice and toasty inside Leroy’s bar and Kaitlin looked forward to her evenings there, mixing drinks and talking to the locals. Mostly she looked forward to spending time with Leroy. He had become a constant in her life over the past month and their friendship was beginning to get more intimate.


They had made a game of sharing gossip about the regulars or making up stories about the newbies. The conspiratorial whispers elicited feelings of wanting more.


Whenever they would accidentally bump into each other behind the bar and he would grab her to keep them both upright the sexual tension was palpable. He wouldn't let go and would hold her just a beat longer than necessary looking into her eyes, asking if she was okay. He liked her. And she liked him. There was no doubt. If not for Reid, things would have already escalated.

Kaitlin was confused by her feelings for Leroy. She cared a lot for Reid. He had done so much for Ben and was so attentive to her. Plus, she was sleeping with him. And while they had not defined their relationship, Kaitlin had already decided it would be ‘friends with benefits’ because what more could she offer?  But sharing a bed with someone meant something - right? Or did it?

Kaitlin tried hard not to act on her attraction to Leroy, but she couldn't help imagining what it would be like to kiss him. And day by day Leroy was beginning to make it clear he wanted to know what it would be like to kiss her.



***

It was snowing outside and Doug had already shut down the upstairs bar and left. Leroy looked around and saw no more customers and knew he wouldn't get anymore for the night. "LEROY! There is nobody here. Stop it already!" laughed Kaitlin as he looked back and forth several times.


He turned to Kaitlin and took her hands and a shiver of desire ran through her body. She hoped he didn't feel it. “Hey, Kate,” said Leroy sweetly, “since we aren't going to have any more customers, how about we do a little training. I have a new drink idea and maybe you can sample it for me.”

“Sure,” she said automatically and was relieved when he let go of her hands so she could go sit on the other side of the bar for her lesson. If he hadn't let go when he did she wouldn't have been able to stop herself from pulling him closer and finding out for real what his kisses would be like. Then she cursed herself for her thoughts.

Kaitlin settled down and Leroy began to demonstrate his technique for shaking, “I hate to say this Kate, but if shake with your sexy little butt just a little while shaking the drink, you will increase your tips.”

“Leroy! You have a one track mind!” exclaimed Kaitlin laughing, “What do you shake to get bigger tips?” she teased back.


“Oh baby, I just do little of this,” he said with a sexy growl and thrust his hips forward.

Kaitlin swallowed before answering a little too breathlessly, “Yep, that would do it.” Leroy just smirked.


Still smirking Leroy handed her his concoction, “Here sweetheart, try this Leroy Special.”

“Pretty,” she said as she took a drink, “Whoa, what's in this? It's good. It is sweet, but tastes strong,” and she lifted it to her lips and took another drink.

Leroy smiled! “You like? Maybe we should call it ‘Kate’s Sexy Rainbow’” he said as he waggled his eyebrows and added, "since it’s - pretty.  And Intoxicating. And sweet. And sexy. Like you.” Then he just looked at her his eyes smoldering with want.

No! Don't Kaitlin, she thought as her pulse rate increased, you're in a relationship with a very sweet man. She broke eye contact and started to get up and said, “I need to get going.”

“Here let's finish this off. One more for the road,” said Leroy quickly not wanting her to leave yet.

Not wanting to hurt his feelings and maybe because she really didn't want to leave she agreed and they downed the last of Kate's Sexy Rainbow.

Leroy walked around to where she was seated. “Why don't I walk you home. It's snowing pretty good.”

“That's okay,” she protested as she stood up and nearly fell. Fortunately he was there to catch her before she did any damage to herself.

"Whoa, someone's a lightweight!" laughed Leroy.

“Thanks, guess I should have eaten first, that went straight to my head.”



Then he turned her in his arms. His lips were right there when he whispered, “Why don't we stay here until you feel better. I will worry if you -”

Feeling his body so close to her with evidence of his desire pressing into her and his lips just right there, Kaitlin lost her reserve and put her fingers to his lips, “Stop talking already and kiss me.”

Leroy pulled back quickly and lifted her chin to look at him, “Kate?” he asked wanting confirmation.

“Now Leroy,” she said in barely a whisper.


It was all he needed. He groaned and crashed his lips to hers both of them now moaning with pleasure as their need skyrocketed.

Leroy picked her up and carried her into his office/bedroom.

Soon their clothes littered the floor as they discovered each other in the tiny makeshift bedroom. Kaitlin had never had anyone make love to her like this before. Granted this was only her third partner, but their need was primal and urgent; a result of their pent up desire for each other.

When they came down from the euphoria of their lovemaking and Leroy tried to pull her close again, Kaitlin froze. Then she scooted to the edge of the bed to get up pulling away from Leroy. She was confused by her actions. She was no better than Newt. How could she do this to Reid. Granted, they had no commitment to each other but being intimate with someone meant something - didn't it? And now she was going to hurt Leroy too.



“Sweetheart, are you okay? Did I hurt you?” he asked confused by her actions.

“God no. You, that, was amazing.”

“Then what sweetheart?”

Kaitlin didn't answer, she just go up and pulled on her dress wanting to cover up. Leroy did the same. She was obviously embarrassed.


Leroy asked again, "Kate, sweetheart, what wrong?"

God he's being so sweet, “It’s just, well I am seeing -”

“Reid,” he stated.

“How did you know?”

“Honey, his car is at your house at least 3 times a week,” said Leroy, “You only date men that own bars? Sorry, my arch rival, now in more ways than one.”

“He owns a bar? Uh - I mean, you were spying on me?”

“No, though I think I might start now. Small town. I know his car. You live across the street.”

Kaitlin shook her head, “Leroy, I didn’t mean for this - ”

“Shhh. Don't say it. I know I am second choice here. I knew you were seeing Reid, that's why I didn't push you even though I could tell you wanted me too. And now I can safely assume you are sleeping with him. But clearly, there is chemistry here between us. Can we just take it slow. I promise this won't happen again, unless…”

“Oh Leroy, I’m so sorry. It can't happen again. I don't do...this…there is so much...it's complicated. I have a lot of baggage.”

“And Reid can handle it but I can't? I don't understand sweetheart. We all have our skeletons. I am here if you want to talk. I really like you Kate and I know you feel the same. We have fun together and I for one, would like to see where it takes us.”

“No. He doesn't know...,” she said her eyes brimming with unshed tears at how badly she had hurt him and could possibly hurt Reid with her actions.

“Kate, is he seeing other people?” he asked quietly.

That question surprised her. She just stood there with her mouth open trying to figure out how she would feel if he was. She had compartmentalized him into the “friend zone” to justify her relationship with him but where was she in his eyes? Was it the same?

“That answers that question. You would be hurt if he were. Oh Kate. We can't pretend like this never happened. But I will do my best not to make it weird for you. I mean it Kate. You are special. I know it. And if Reid ever hurts you, he will have me to deal with.”

Kaitlin gasped - “Hurt me? He would hit…”

Leroy pulled her to him before she could finish, “Aww, shit Kate, I didn't mean physically. You were abused?”

Kaitlin began to cry into his chest.

“Never mind. Don't answer. Let's get you home. Do you need to take tomorrow off?”

Kaitlin shook her head and pulled herself together. “No! I am so sorry Leroy, I am fine, really. It's just you deserve someone with more to offer than me. You're a good man,” then she looked up at him and smiled a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, “Thanks for naming your drink after me.”

My tough little sexy Kate, he thought as he grinned and tweaked her nose, “Let's go so you can get some rest.”  What/who has hurt you so much that you don't know what love is? Thank god you didn't quit. I would be a mess.

Go To Chapter 15

Go back to Chapter 13




11 comments:

  1. Leroy is such a sweetie. Kaitlyn is drawing in all the men. This is getting messy, lol, and I like messy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Messy is fun. I like Leroy too! He was totally game driven. Actually I have the apartment and with uni it starts filling it up with roommates so I used his presence as the Landlord before I dismissed him. Then he was the bartender at the bar. It was just too good not to go with it. And they hit it off in the game.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad he was game-driven. Better him than Reid!

      Delete
    3. Actually Reid was to in a way. He was in my sim bin and EA SP pushed him into my game. I was shocked when he showed up at the consignment store and movie theater. I thought it was her husband. But he had a different name and I realized what happened so I changed his eye color. I did cheat him to be a firefighter though because no firemen were showing up for her to interact with. I kinda liked that he looked like her husband and went with it.

      Delete
    4. I remember! It made for good story that you used him rather than using a cheat to just kill him off, lol.

      But I disliked him from the start because​ he looked like her husband. That's prolly my own personal preferences​ and biases coming in to play. I wouldn't even date two guys with the same name, let alone if someone resembled an ex.

      Delete
    5. Lol. She was wary of him at first too. 😳

      Delete
  2. *sings* Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool...

    Man, oh man, this is getting messy...and interesting. I like Leroy and am pulling for him. I like the chemistry between them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a perfect song for her situation! Lol. A lot of people are pulling for him. But you think Reid will give up without a fight? Ha!

      Delete
    2. That was the first song that jumped into my head as I was reading this chapter. LOL. As you can guess by my username, I am a singer and know a lot of different kinds of music. :-) I love mentioning different songs on my stories. This is a tough situation, and I definitely smell a love triangle. I think you're going to end up having a difficult decision to make.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Leroy is so sweet. They are perfect for one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if only Kaitlin will figure that out before it’s too late...❤️

      Delete